Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pants on the Ground


So my kids have started something new this week.

They have started walking out of the bathroom and around the class with.... their pants on the ground... both boys and girls... not sure what this is about but its weird... too weird... and it all started this week. I think that they are really proud of the characters on their underpants and want to show their friends... but I just hurry them back to the restroom and say "Pull up those Britches!! We don't need to see those underpants."

(note: these are not my students, photo from google images)

Its kind-of funny when they pull their undies out of their backpacks and hand it to me with their folders in the mornings or when another kid says, "What's This?" while pointing to an abandoned pair in the restroom (which is in our classroom) and I have to figure out who they belong to. (Which its usually Matty... remember him?)

I hope this little story put a smile on your face!

Until the next attack of the K-3 Krazies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment