Friday, September 30, 2011

These kids are so silly! and I love them!

I've been laughing at this all week.
Sarah, one of my really cute, sassy little girls, asked, "What are we having for snack?"
I asked back, "What would you like for snack?"
Sarah: "Crawfish!" (While slightly jumping out of her seat with excitement!)
Me: "What!? We don't have any crawfish here!"
Her: "Yes you do!" (While pointing with her hand on her hip)
Me: "No we don't! (she is still nodding her head insisting that there are crawfish on the shelf) Go show me where they are."
Sarah then walks over to the shelves where the snacks stay. She takes a long look and then I see a sense of realization come across her face. She realized she meant GOLDFISH and not CRAWFISH.

But to save face she just turned around and simply said. "I guess your out!"

It was so funny! and we laughed about it all day. and it brings a smile to my face every time I think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment